Opportunities for College Students
The internship program at Arch Re provides a learning experience that develops professional skills and serves as a foundation for students to explore career choices in Underwriting, Actuarial, Claims or Finance. Working alongside some of the most talented members of the reinsurance industry, our interns gain relevant experience in various aspects of the field.
What The Internship Program Provides
- An immersive and highly interactive learning environment.
- Lunch-and-Learns that allow participants to interact with Arch leaders, industry experts, and interns across locations and segments.
- Opportunities to attend marketing and industry events.
- An individual and group Capstone project allowing participants to demonstrate mastery in the context of their cumulative learning experience through a real-life problem or project situated in their field of practice.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit along with the desire to be a continuous learner.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and deal effectively with multiple tasks/priorities in a fast-paced environment.